Valuation of Healthcare Enterprises in a Dynamic Market Economy
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, December 2, 2004
12:00am-2:00am PT • 3:00am-5:00am ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Have an understanding of the size and scope of the Healthcare Industry
- Be able to distinguish key issues in the Healthcare Industry that may influence a valuation engagements
- Comprehend the key components that are important to forecasting financial performance within the industry
- Become acquainted with industry specific risk factors and their impact on Return on Investment, and Discount and Capitalization Rates
- Gain familiarity with current legislation and regulatory changes within the Healthcare Industry
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.