Imaging Centers: Lessons from an Industry Expert
Part 2 of BVR's Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
12:00am-2:00am PT • 3:00am-5:00am ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
As with any healthcare valuation assignment, diagnostic imaging centers rely on a complicated mix of payment schemes, organizational structures, and regulatory oversight for operation. Given their complexity and ubiquity within the healthcare field, understanding these arrangements can be imperative when appraising an imaging center or related entity.
In the second installment of BVR's Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation, Douglas Smith, the foremost expert on diagnostic imaging consulting and analysis, explains the intricate workings of imaging centers, how they should be approached from a valuation perspective, and what new regulations and industry trends will mean for the difficulty and abundance of valuation work in this field.
- Unique structure of diagnostic imaging services
- Long-standing, current, recently enacted, and pending regulations
- Revenue stream factors
- Third party payer trends
- Infrastructure expenses
- Potential Landmines
- Learn the unique challenges inherent in diagnostic imaging center valuations through payment and operating structures and hidden costs
- Understand how regulations have and will shape imaging center appraisals
- Familiarize yourself with potential landmines that could potentially haunt any appraiser
- Learn which metrics are important in diagnostic imaging valuations and which are not
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.