BVLaw Case Update
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, December 13, 2023
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
Register to attend this event:
- Vieira v. Think Tank Logistics, LLC (In re Levesque), 2023 Bankr. LEXIS 2113; __ B.R. __ (Soshnick)
- Clampitt v. Clampitt, 2023 S.C. App. Unpub. LEXIS 381 (Ewart)
- BM v RC, 2023 Alas. LEXIS 102 (Alerding)
- Rosenthal v. Erber, 2023 N.Y. Misc. LEXIS 4035; 2023 NY Slip Op 32750(U) (Aug. 8, 2023) (Soshnick)
- Laurilliard v. McNamee Lochner, P.C., 2023 N.Y. Misc. LEXIS 3296; 2023 NY Slip Op 50671(U) (June 29, 2023) (Ewart)
- Pemberton v. Pemberton, 2023 Minn. App. Unpub. LEXIS 485; 2023 WL 4066631 (June 20, 2023) (Alerding)
- Rule 702 Update (Led by Soshnick)
- Bonus Case (Time Permitting): Tennebaum v. Deshpande, 2023 Minn. App. Unpub. LEXIS 630 (Soshnick)
- Describe what the courts are discussing and deciding in recent cases as it relates to valuation and financial litigation cases;
- Restate the importance of the issues discussed in the cases to the valuation professional; and
- Restate opinions of all three experts as to each case and each issue, and how each expert interprets the court’s decisions in these cases.
Multi-User CPE Policy
Admission to this program includes one CPE certificate for one individual. Any additional listeners requesting CPE must be registered prior to the event, log in on their own connection, and pay a processing fee assessed at the completion of the online CPE survey for this course.
CPE Processing Fees may be bypassed by entering a valid, unused CPE Authorization Code (for single event purchasers) or by logging into BVR's website (for subscribers to BVR's Training Series).
- Prerequisites: Knowledge of Business Valuation
- Program Level: Advanced
- Preparation Required: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE: 2.0 Credit Hours (Accounting- Ethics)
Business Valuation Resources is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of
continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on
the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National
Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.