Current Issues in FAS 141 & 142
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
12:00am-2:00am PT • 3:00am-5:00am ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
The adoption of FAS 141 and 142 in June 2001 spawned a new set of financial statement requirements. In the three years since their adoption, practitioners have encountered various issues of implementation. This presentation explores many of these issues and discusses ways a valuation professional can address them.
- Commonly-used valuation methods for intangible assets for financial reporting
- Differences between SFAS No. 141 and 142 valuation engagements
- "Hot buttons" when performing valuations for various accounting firms
- Valuation tips and practical real life examples
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.