Multidisciplinary Blind Spots #5 - Time
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, March 22, 2023
10:00am-11:50am PT • 1:00pm-2:50pm ET
Register to attend this event:
- Why ‘asking the right questions’ and avoiding ‘blind spots’ are so important in multidisciplinary work
- Making useful distinctions between holding period and restriction period
- Handling extremely long-term and short-term expectations
- When real estate facts & circumstances are critical…and when they’re not
- How thinking about ‘inside’ and ‘outside’ leads to the right questions
- Match your valuation model to the facts & circumstances of the specific case
- Realize why income methods are essential, not optional
- Know what’s in the market data…and what isn’t
- Discover how an option pricing model can make short-term analysis possible
- Strengthen your asset-holding company valuations; more is definitely better
Multi-User CPE Policy
Admission to this program includes one CPE certificate for one individual. Any additional listeners requesting CPE must pay a processing fee assessed at the completion of the online CPE survey for this course.
CPE Processing Fees may be bypassed by entering a valid, unused CPE Authorization Code (for single event purchasers) or by logging into BVR's website (for subscribers to BVR's Training Series).
- Prerequisites: Knowledge of Business Valuation
- Program Level: Advanced
- Preparation Required: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE: 2.0 Credit Hours (Accounting – Technical)
Business Valuation Resources is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of
continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on
the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National
Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.