Estate and Gift Tax, Business Valuation and the IRS - What's Next and What you Need to Know (A BVR Workshop)
BVR's Interactive Web Workshops
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Changes to the IRS
- Identifying client rights
- Working with the IRS
- Applying DLOM
- A review of Key BV court cases
- How to handle unfair treatment by the IRS
- Developing a plan to move a case forward positively & professionally
Upon attending the session, you'll be able to:
- Understand how the IRS operates to take appropriate actions.
- Apply DLOM methods for federal tax purposes.
- Reference key court cases.
- Apply techniques to resolve issues.
- Know when to elevate in management or take other appropriate actions.
- Develop your own plan of actions as a result of this session.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.