DLOM: A Practical Look at a Complex Matter - Part 1
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- When to use a DLOM
- Using a DLOM on a minority interest
- Using a DLOM on a controlling interest
- Methods Available for Calculating DLOM
- The advantages and disadvantages for each of the commonly used methods for calculating the DLOM
- The attendees will be able to identify when it is appropriate to use a DLOM.
- The attendees will learn the different methods available when calculating the DLOM.
- The attendees will be able learn the strength and weaknesses of the more commonly used methods.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.