Leases Pieces – Digesting the New Accounting Standards and Business Valuation Impacts
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, October 19, 2022
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Overview of Accounting for Leases Under ASC 842
- Identifying the Flow of Leases in Financial Statements
- Adjusting Historical and Prospective Financial Information
- Market Data and the Reconciliation of Discrepancies
- Information Gathering Best Practices
- Define what ASC 842 is, its purpose, and the industries most affected.
- Identify the areas in which ASC 842 impacts GAAP financial statements, common inconsistencies
at different reporting levels, and the period of time that valuation experts must particularly be attentive
to the new standard.
- Navigate entity financial statements to determine what, if any, adjustments are warranted to
ensure historical and prospective data are presented on the same basis.
- Discuss how to reconcile financial statement discrepancies arising from ASC 842 through specific
data requests, and how market data, namely from S&P Capital IQ and DealStats, must be
reconciled with the presentation of subject company information.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.