The Dental Valuation Revolution
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, June 7, 2022
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Valuation approaches and suitability;
- Industry-specific considerations including services and equipment unique to dental practices and their relationship to value, normalizing adjustments exclusive to the dental industry and common conditions and provisions in dental practice transitions that affect value.
- Specialty practice considerations including orthodontics, periodontics, and oral surgeons.
- The impact DSOs have had on practice valuations.
- Discussion of several commonly asked valuation questions including answering: Does a dental practice have any value if it does not have cash flow?
- Three-million-dollar practice versus $1.5 million collection practice case study.
- List industry-specific considerations for dental valuations;
- Restate some specialty practice nuances; and
- Describe the important variables in valuing a dental practice
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.