BVLaw Case Update
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, July 13, 2022
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Each panelist will discuss two or three cases the experts handpicked. The case facts will be outlined, and the presenting panelist will discuss the important valuation or financial litigation issues and then all three panelists will comment on and discuss them.
- In re Riddle, 2022 Ariz. App. Unpub. LEXIS 304 * (Soshnick);
- Dettloff-Meyer v Meyer, 2022 Wisc. App. LEXIS 205 (March 10, 2022) (Ewart);
- Hester v Hester, 2022 Va. Cir. LEXIS 14 * (Alerding);
- Bostick v Bostick, 2022 S.C. App. LEXIS 33 * (Soshnick) ;
- Snyder v Snyder, 2022 Pa. Super. LEXIS 175 *; 2022 PA Super 72 (Ewart) ;
- Erickson v Erickson, 2022 UT App 27 *; 2022 Utah App. LEXIS 27 **; 2022WL 619796 (Alerding); and
- Rule 702 Changes Update (Soshnick).
- The attendee will hear what is being discussed and decided by the courts in recent cases as it relates to valuation and financial litigation cases;
- The attendee will learn the importance of the issues discussed in the cases to the valuation professional; and
- The attendee will hear the opinions of all three experts as to each case and each issue and how each expert interprets the court’s decisions in these cases.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.