Whatever Happened to Specific Company Risk? Accounting For Management Risk in Private Partnerships
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Business appraisers are not expected to value the real estate, but they do need to be able to ask the right questions. In this case, what are the particular present and expected future property and asset management challenges and responsibilities, and how does current management match up to what is generally done in the market for this property type? The answers can be quite revealing.
Come away armed with a shopping list of criteria for measuring company-specific risk and a scale for determining percentage adjustments. It is practical, connects with existing knowledge of management levels, and will be an extremely useful addition to the valuer’s toolbox. Real-world examples round out this eye-opening presentation that is designed to improve your ability to produce persuasive asset holding company valuations.
The multidisciplinary challenge for specific company risk:
- The reality of realty management, present and future;
- Recognizing management challenges and responsibilities; and
- Outside market and inside management may be drastically different.
Measuring and applying specific company risk adjustments:
- Criteria for measuring company-specific risk; and
- Introducing the MRCS scale for determining percentage adjustments.
- Describe the viewpoints embedded in the real estate appraisal, and learn how to obtain critical additional information from the real estate appraiser;
- Find the differences between the “outside” real estate market and the “inside” partnership reality;
- Apply facts and circumstances of the case for management risk in a systematic way; and
- Recognize of how risk buildup applies for real estate holding companies.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.