BVLaw Case Update
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, February 15, 2022
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Snyder v Snyder, 2021 WY
- Harvey v Harvey (In Re Michael S.), 2021 Cal. App.
- Bohac v Benes Serv. Co., 310 Neb. 722 *; 2022 Neb.
- Collins v. Tabs Motors of Valley Stream Corp., 2021 N.Y.
- SL EC, LLC v. Ashley Energy, LLC, 2021 U.S. Dist.
- V5 Techs., LLC v. Switch, Ltd., 2021 U.S. Dist.
- Shop Rite, Inc. v. Gardiner, 2021 La. App.
- Larchick v. Pollock, 2021 Ariz. App.
- Describe what the courts are discussing and deciding in recent cases as it relates to valuation and financial litigation cases;
- Restate the importance of the issues discussed in the cases to the valuation professional; and
- Restate opinions of all three experts as to each case and each issue, and how each expert interprets the court’s decisions in these cases.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.