Practical Considerations for Valuing Imaging Centers
BVR's Special Series presented by the BVR/AHLA Guide to Healthcare Industry Finance and Valuation
Wednesday, January 12, 2022
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Unique considerations when valuing imaging center entities;
- Entity structure considerations;
- Revenue history analysis considerations and implications to forecasts;
- Primary influences on current and forecast expenses at diagnostic imaging entities;
- Federal, state, and commercial third-party payer trends and forecast considerations;
- Influences of health system consolidation and integration on imaging center value;
- Potential land mines and valuation considerations that can come back to haunt you and have haunted many a valuator; and
- Concluding remarks.
- Identify key trends in specific markets for diagnostic imaging centers and their services;
- Define operational characteristics that affect current and future profitability of diagnostic imaging centers and determinations of value;
- Identify changes in the overall healthcare economy and resultant value drivers in diagnostic imaging centers; and
- Identify potential obstacles to producing a sound and defensible valuation.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.