Landmark ESOP Ruling: Inside the Walsh v. Bowers Case with the DOL
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, November 2, 2021
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Introduction of the company and ESOP transaction;
- Facts of the case;
- The DOL’s investigation and ensuing claims;
- The DOL’s expert and his conclusions;
- The valuation issues the court addressed;
- The testimony of the defense’s experts; and
- The court’s conclusions, comments, and decision
- Restate the overview of the DOL investigation and legal process;
- List the common valuation issues raised by the DOL and specifically those asserted in this ESOP case;
- Describe how both sides’ experts addressed the valuation issues;
- Describe the court’s commentary and ultimate decision; and
- Describe what we as valuation professionals need to consider for future ESOP transaction valuations
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.