BVLaw Case Update
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, September 22, 2021
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Join Jim Alerding and Jim Ewart, veteran valuators, and Drew Soshnick, family law attorney and experienced valuation expert, for a discussion of some of the most consequential recent valuation and financial litigation decisions. The three experts will present and discuss this selection of state and federal cases. The analysis of these cases, which the experts handpicked for their importance, will provide insight into current issues in the business valuation arena and discussion of not only how the court ruled on these issues, but also what the experts believe is the importance of the issues and how to apply them in your practice.
- Describe what the courts are discussing and deciding in recent cases as it relates to valuation and financial litigation cases;
- Restate the importance of the issues discussed in the cases to the valuation professional; and
- Restate opinions of all three experts as to each case and each issue, and how each expert interprets the court’s decisions in these cases.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.