2.0: The New Breakthrough in Fractional Interest Valuation
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
We have all been using 1.0 technology, which was designed for BV and adapted for real estate entities. Although 1.0 has evolved quite a bit in the past 25 years, its methods have remained largely disconnected from the real estate asset, a problem that has greatly reduced our credibility. Join Dennis Webb to learn about the upgrade that will allow you to address the facts of your case in a complete way and also take care of circumstances that have been almost impossible. If you have been valuing fractional interests, you are familiar with the working parts of 1.0 and will certainly be familiar with the income approach workings of 2.0. You can’t afford to miss this webinar because the only way to compete will be to add 2.0 to your valuation tools!
- Reviewing the methodologies that comprise 1.0;
- Telling the story in 1.0;
- Incorporating and replacing 1.0 with the methodologies of 2.0;
- Demonstrating the principal elements of 2.0 with a case study; and
- Telling the story in 2.0.
- Recognize the valuation methods in use today and understand how and why they are replaced by or used in the 2.0 upgrade;
- Restate how to implement the methods of 2.0; and
- Describe how 2.0 supports your credible and persuasive story of value.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.