Valuation of Specialty Pharmacies – Practical Considerations
BVR's Special Series presented by the BVR/AHLA Guide to Healthcare Industry Finance and Valuation
Tuesday, August 24, 2021
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
Register to attend this event:
Do you know the elements to consider when performing a valuation assignment for a specialty pharmacy? Join Jarrod Barraza for a dive into the industry and regulatory backdrop and recent history. Learn about the outlook and market trends with a focus on operational considerations. Discuss the valuation considerations, and hear from Mike Gerling, an expert in the specialty pharmacy industry, who will provide insight as an operator. With a focus on practical considerations when conducting the valuation assignment, this event will directly aid you on your next engagement.
- Overview/regulatory backdrop
- Recent history and outlook
- Market trends
- Operational considerations
- Idiosyncrasies to be aware of
- Valuation considerations
- Cash flow
- Market data
- Describe the specialty pharmacy industry in general as well as regulatory considerations
- List the recent history of the specialty pharmacy marketplace and how COVID-19 has impacted this subvertical
- Restate the idiosyncrasies to be aware of (or ask about) when conducting a valuation assignment of a specialty pharmacy
- List several valuation-specific considerations in the specialty pharmacy industry
- Describe the benefit from an industry operator’s perspective
Multi-User CPE Policy
Admission to this program includes one CPE certificate for one individual. Any additional listeners requesting CPE must pay a processing fee assessed at the completion of the online CPE survey for this course.
CPE Processing Fees may be bypassed by entering a valid, unused CPE Authorization Code (for single event purchasers) or by logging into BVR's website (for subscribers to BVR's Training Series).
- Prerequisites: Knowledge of Business Valuation
- Program Level: Advanced
- Preparation Required: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE: 2.0 Credit Hours (Accounting – Technical)
Business Valuation Resources is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of
continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on
the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National
Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.