Physician Compensation and COVID-19: Then and Now and Now What?
BVR's Special Series presented by the BVR/AHLA Guide to Healthcare Industry Finance and Valuation
Thursday, July 29, 2021
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- COVID-19 has impact on physician compensation:
- Before COVID-19; and
- Changes as a result of the pandemic.
- Physician contract and subsidy arrangement changes;
- Malpractice insurance adjustments;
- Telemedicine and cyber security;
- The Medicare Physician Fee Schedule;
- Stark Law; and
- Physician compensation of the future.
- Restate the evolution of the healthcare industry and how it has impacted physician compensation;
- Summarize the current healthcare environment and review current regulatory changes in physician compensation and reimbursement;
- Describe the future impact COVID-19 will have on physician arrangements and how doctors are paid; and
- List the keys to creating fair market value compensation plans fit for the future.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.