Practical Applications of DLOM: Case Study (Part 2)
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, July 8, 2021
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
From rules of thumb to complex approaches, determining what methods to use can be as difficult as determining the actual discount for lack of marketability. Join Pasquale Rafanelli and prepare yourself for upcoming DLOM engagements. In Part 1, learn the pros and cons of each method and how to apply and support them. See these concepts applied in the case study-based Part 2. Attend either or, better yet, both.
- Introduction to DLOM
- When to apply a DLOM
- The different approaches and methods some of which include:
- Benchmark Study Approaches
- Security-Based Approaches
- Analytical-Based Approaches
- Other Approaches
- Case Study
- Describe when and how to apply DLOMs
- Participants will obtain an understanding of the different types of approaches and methods that are out there to quantify the DLOM
- Participants will learn the strengths and weaknesses of the different types of methods
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.