Exploring Excel Functions That Help With Business Valuations
BVR's Webinar Series
- Dynamic tools
- Building a forecast
- Linking assumptions to the forecast
- Report Organization
- Internal hyperlink to make finding those sheets easier and quicker
- Functions and where to apply them
- Demonstrate how to create and use Named Cell references
- Demonstrate how to use functions like MID, TEXT, FIND, HYPERLINK, NUMBERVALUE, INDEX and MATCH
- Describe how an business valuation professional can use these functions
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.