Evaluating and Applying Control Premiums
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Introduction of acquisition premiums and control premiums
- Review of empirical data and sources used to support acquisition premiums and control premiums
- Review of the Appraisal Foundation guidance on acquisition/control premiums
- Review of the economic drivers that influence acquisition premiums and control premiums
- Comparing equity-based acquisition premiums to invested capital premiums
- Explanation of how leverage impacts the selection of a control premium
- Examples of how to apply equity premiums and invested capital premiums
- Supporting the control premium selection with an income-based valuation method
- List the source data used to quantify acquisition premiums
- Demonstrate understanding of what comprises an acquisition premium
- Describe the difference between an equity-based acquisition premium and an invested capital acquisition premium
- Restate the proper procedures used to quantify and apply a premium in a given situation
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.