Physician Compensation and Valuation: Administering Top Tier Treatment
BVR's Special Series presented by the BVR/AHLA Guide to Healthcare Industry Finance and Valuation
Thursday, December 17, 2020
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Review rapid changes within the past year
- Increased scrutiny of healthcare transactions
- Significant and recent settlements with the federal government related to False Claims Act will be provided
- Considerations related to healthcare transactions based upon experience interacting with the Department of Justice.
- Alignment trends while outlining prevailing compensation models and physician services arrangements. \
The current environment impacting physician compensation
- Key insights with regards to physician resources during and after the pandemic
- Provide brief overviews of the proposed Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule
- Upcoming changes to the Stark Law regulations and their potential implications on physician compensation.
- Describe applicable healthcare regulatory environment and demand for healthcare transaction valuation services
- Explain significant and recent settlements with the federal government related to False Claims Act
- Evaluate key valuation and compliance related insights garnered from work with the DOJ
- Summarize the current environment impacting provider compensation associated with the pandemic
- Understand fair market value considerations of physician compensation in the wake of COVID-19
- List upcoming regulatory changes and their potential impacts on physician compensation
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.