NICE Value! How to Deploy the Non-Marketable Investment Company Evaluation Method
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, January 19, 2021
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Purchase the Training Pack ($299.00) to get the recording, transcript, and presentation materials for this webinar in a single download. Please allow up to 30 days after the webinar for the Training Pack to be available.
- Holding period ranges
- Probability distributions
- Asset classes and rate of return
- Lack of control
- Mean reversion of returns
- Asymmetrical information
- Incremental RROR for lack of control
- Lack of marketability or illiquidity
- Survey of the academic literature
- Incremental RROR for lack of marketability
- Portfolio return
- Determination of curve of best fit
- One value
- Iterative technique
- Fair market value
- Participants will learn that the income approach has come of age in valuing FLPs in Tax Court. The failure to use the income approach can put you at a competitive disadvantage
- Participants will learn how the relationship between FMV and NAV (also known as the “total discount”) varies with time and risk. Further, the result is quantitatively determined based on salient, objective evidence
- Participants will learn why the incremental rates of return for lack of control and lack of marketability are not static and must vary with time
- Participants will learn how distributions and the future probability of liquidation affects value
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.