Small Business, Bankruptcy and Business Valuation
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Small Business Reorganization Act of 2019 (“SBRA”)
- Subchapter V of Chapter 11 of the Federal changes
- Reorganization plan
- Principle changes
- Valuation issues
- Restate the statutory load cap.
- List principle changes for small business chapter 11 cases
- Describe the contents of a small business Chapter 11 plan of reorganization
- Itemize the roles of the U.S. Trustee and Subchapter v. Trustee
- Describe the likely role of business valuators in subchapter v. bankruptcy reorganizations
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.