Family Matters: Standard of Value, DLOM/DLOC Discounts and Drama in BV
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Five Main Standards of Value
- Clark v. Clark
- Bates v. Bates
- Hartman v. BigInch Fabricators & Construction Holding Co.
- Magarik et al v Kraus
- Review court decisions on discounts for lack of marketability and control
- Compare and contrast how different facts and circumstances can impact discounts
- Discuss discounts in the context of settling cases
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.