Valuation of Small Promissory Notes
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- How are Privately Held Promissory Notes Used?
- Where can I find comparable rates of return for Valuing Privately Promissory Notes?
- What is the best methodology for Valuing Privately Promissory Notes?
- How do you know your appraised value is correct and supportable?
- Describe how to Value Privately Held Promissory Notes using a trusted methodology
- List the pitfalls to Avoid when valuing Privately Held Promissory Notes
- Explain how to quickly check an appraisal of a Privately Held Promissory Notes to determine if it is supportable
- Describe where to obtain the best rate of return data for calculating a market interest rate
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.