Fair Value Measurements Amid the Covid-19 Crisis
BVR's Special Series on Fair Value
Wednesday, July 29, 2020
10:00am-11:25am PT • 1:00pm-2:25pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Purchase the Training Pack ($299.00) to get the recording, transcript, and presentation materials for this webinar in a single download. Please allow up to 30 days after the webinar for the Training Pack to be available.
- What to expect: heightened audit scrutiny around valuation inputs
- Triggering events
- Temporary impairments
- Qualitative assessments
- Lessons learned from the Great Recession
- Subsequent events
- Describe the areas of focus for auditors
- Restate impact current conditions have on fair value measurements, including the qualitative assessments and valuation inputs and assumptions
- Explain how to leverage lessons learned from financial reporting valuations during the Great Recession
- Describe the role subsequent events have in valuations for financial reporting purposes
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.