Valuation of Inventory: Taking Stock of the Guidance
BVR's Special Series on Fair Value
Thursday, August 20, 2020
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- What Is Inventory? Review of Definitions, Costs, and Other Attributes of Book Value
- Review of Inventory Valuation Guidance (FASB, IRS, and AICPA)
- Valuation Methodologies and Practice Considerations
- Valuation Walk-Through and Reasonableness Testing
- Other Considerations and Impacts on other Assets in an ASC 805 Analysis
- Understand basic inventory accounting and what is included in the book value of inventory, prior to valuation
- Implement relevant guidance into the valuation process in a logical, straightforward manner
- Apply the comparative sales and cost of reproduction methods, and clearly identify the components of the inventory step-up
- Reconcile the step-up components, supporting assets, and overall analysis with other assets in a business combination
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.