Valuing Distressed and Impaired Companies in the Time of Coronavirus
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Special Issues in a Distressed or Impaired Company Valuation
- Approaches to value in a Distressed or Impaired Company Valuation
- Consideration of Risk
- Premise of Value Considerations
- Normalization in a Distressed or Impaired Company Valuation
- Discount for Distress
- Use of a Monte Carlo Simulation (Case Study)
- AIRA Guidance and Standards on Distressed or Impaired Company Valuation
- The impact of government stimulus during the Pandemic and its effect on valuation
- List issues to be considered when valuing a distressed or impaired business
- Describe the actions that should be taken by management to maintain or improve the operations and/or value of a distressed company
- List the issue of when consideration should be given to the liquidation premise of value
- The inputs and methodology for using a Monte Carlo Simulation in valuing a distressed company
- The impact of government stimulus during the pandemic on the valuation of a distressed or impaired company
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.