Emerging Issues in Cannabis and Hemp/CBD: Buckle Up as it is Just Getting Interesting!
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- General Perspectives
- Cannabis and Hemp industry overview and hot button issues
- IRC 280E, taxation and choice of entity issues
- Legislative landscape
- Business appraisal in the cannabis and hemp sectors
- Ancillary Information:
- Lessons learned from Colorado
- Historical and biological perspectives
- List important current trends that are transforming what are already truly unique industries
- Describe the fundamental terminology and economic concepts that distinguish successful a cannabis and hemp enterprise
- Restate how federal and state regulatory oversight impacts value and how it is rapidly changing
- Determine the competence needed to take on work in this sector and how to mitigate risks
- Explain where to find useful data on market dynamics and other industry data
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.