Fair Value Measurements in 2020
BVR's Special Series on Fair Value
Tuesday, January 28, 2020
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
CEIV. MPF. IVS. In the world of Fair Value Measurement it can be hard to keep your acronyms straight let alone keep your pulse on the latest developments. Expert Mark Zyla leads the demystifying session to help the rest of us to stay current on the issues. Bring questions and start 2020 off right with a kick off session from the man who literally wrote the book on Fair Value Measurements.
- Update on:
- CEIV program
- Mandatory Performance Framework
- Issues involving the FASB’s recent Invitation to Comment regarding the impairment of goodwill
- The importance of International Valuation Standards and Fair Value Measurements An overview of upcoming guidance from the AICPA and other organization
- Describe where we are as a profession with the CEIV program and the Mandatory Performance Framework
- List issues involving the FASB’s recent Invitation to Comment regarding the impairment of goodwill
- Restate the importance of International Valuation Standards and Fair Value Measurements
- Compose an overview of upcoming guidance from the AICPA and other organization
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.