Back to the Future? Exploding the Income Approach (A BVR Workshop)
BVR's Interactive Web Workshops
Thursday, November 21, 2019
10:00am-2:00pm PT • 1:00pm-5:00pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- The Numerator
- Free cash flow
- Normalization adjustments
- Compensation adjustments
- The Denominator
- Company specific risk
- Data Sources
- Beta (Levering & unlevering)
- Risk Free rate & ERP
- Describe best practices in forecasting
- List common mistakes in normalization adjustments
- Demonstrate how to lever and unlever beta
- Explain the pros and cons of company specific risk premiums
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.