The IP in IPO: IP Valuation Lessons from Recent Public Exits
BVR's Special Series on Intellectual Property
Thursday, October 31, 2019
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- IPO trends in the US
- IP and startup valuations
- Patents and unicorn valuations
- IP valuation lessons from recent IPOs
- Key takeaways
- Describe the role that IP assets play in startup valuations
- List the types of IP assets that have been created by Unicorns
- Identify the IP issues that frequently emerge pre-IPO, and how these issues affect startup valuations
- Explain how the value of IP assets can be measured pre- and post-IPO
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.