Calculating Damages in Intellectual Property Disputes: New Guidance
BVR's Special Series on Intellectual Property
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
10:00am-11:25am PT • 1:00pm-2:25pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- What is AICPA/CIMA practice aid designed to do?
- Who should use the practice aid?
- What areas have changed since the previous edition of the practice aid?
- What are the commonly accepted damages remedies in IP cases?
- What are some recent developments in venue rules, and how do they impact practice?
- What major changes to the statutes have occurred?
- What are some major court decisions that have arisen since the last practice aid, and how do they impact practice?
- In what areas are experts being precluded from testifying, and what are the common pitfalls?
- Restate an overview of the damages remedies available in IP damages matters.
- Describe the major areas of change to the IP damages practice aid book promulgated by the AICPA/CIMA.
- Explain through case studies how the courts have recently ruled on damages in various matters.
- List areas of expert witness preclusion with the goal of avoiding similar pitfalls.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.