The Due Diligence Imperative in the Era of Value-Based Reimbursement
BVR's Special Series presented by the BVR/AHLA Guide to Healthcare Industry Finance and Valuation
Tuesday, August 27, 2019
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Purchase the Training Pack ($269.00) to get the recording, transcript, and presentation materials for this webinar in a single download. Please allow up to 30 days after the webinar for the Training Pack to be available.
- Unique Characteristics of the U.S. Healthcare Industry
- Overview of Due Diligence Process
- General Research
- Specific Research
- Due Diligence in the Context of the “Four Pillars”
- Describe the regulatory and compliance issues arising from healthcare transactions that are necessitating the increased importance of the due diligence process
- Define the two distinct classes of information required for the due diligence and explain its applicability to the healthcare valuation process
- Identify sources of information that will allow for the appropriate level of analysis required of a transaction in the changing healthcare industry and of the development of a credible valuation opinion
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.