Using Asset Attrition to Determine Useful Life
BVR's Special Series on Fair Value
Thursday, July 25, 2019
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Factors Contributing to Attrition
- Key Issues for Loss Estimation
- Constant Attrition Rate Method
- Variable Attrition Rate Method
- Recognize key terms – attrition, churn rate, economic life, useful life
- Understand when to use attrition in valuations
- Recognize factors influencing customer loss rates (attrition)
- Understand potential impact of valuing a customer population without segmenting customers
- Assess criteria for customer termination
- Understand differences between customer count and revenue based attrition (capture of differences due to revenue size)
- Recognize differences between revenue based attrition and adjusted revenue based attrition (exclusion of growth from revenue estimates)
- Understand economic vs. useful life concepts
- Review potential "cutoff" period for cash flows
- Discuss possible amortization life for intangible assets
- Discuss amortization using straight line or other pattern
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.