Goodwill: A Discussion and a Debate
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, September 18, 2019
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Goodwill issues of interest to appraisers
- Valuations requiring different considerations
- Professional standards affecting goodwill valuations
- Controversies and issues in goodwill valuation
- Restate the current issues in personal goodwill and goodwill in general
- Describe the different goodwill considerations in valuations for different purposes and different standards of value
- List the goodwill considerations in the various BV standards
- Discuss and debate controversies and issues in goodwill valuation
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.