Valuation for Small Business Administration Loans
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Background - when and why did SBA start requiring valuations
- When is an SBA valuation required
- Who is a “qualified source” of SBA valuations
- What is the purpose of an SBA valuation
- Getting an engagement
- Preparing the engagement letters and document requests
- Suggested valuation approaches and methods
- Preparing more ‘lender friendly’ valuation reports
- Commonly encountered issues
- Fees and turnaround times
- Getting paid
- Conclusion - Are SBA valuations a good fit for your firm?
- Describe when a valuation is required for SBA loans
- List qualifications required to be a source of SBA valuations
- Describe how an SBA valuation is different from other engagements
- Restate how to determine if SBA valuations a good fit for your firm
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.