With Great Value Comes Great Responsibility: Valuing Physician Compensation
BVR's Special Series presented by the BVR/AHLA Guide to Healthcare Industry Finance and Valuation
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Healthcare regulation issues (Stark Law, Anti-kickback Statute, etc.)
- Key court cases
- Valuation approaches and methods commonly used and why
- Compensation valuation case study
- Compensation valuation trends (i.e., types of compensation arrangements currently occurring in the market)
- Commercial reasonableness overview
- Describe an introductory understanding of applicable healthcare regulatory environment and demand for physician compensation valuation services
- Understand the most common valuation approaches and methods used to value physician compensation arrangements
- Evaluate a unique case study specific to fair market value and commercial reasonableness considerations for physician compensation arrangements
- Examine fair market value and commercial reasonableness considerations for various physician compensation arrangements
- Get an introduction to the “commercial reasonableness” requirement for physician compensation arrangements and key factors for assessing
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.