Houston's ASA Energy Valuation Conference - A BVR Webcast
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, May 2, 2019
6:30am-3:45pm PT • 9:30am-6:45pm ET
See agenda for speaker information
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
BVR is pleased to partner with the Houston Chapter of the American Society of Appraisers to present the webcast of the Energy Conference in Houston, Texas on May 2, 2019. The conference agenda will feature presentations from nationally recognized speakers who are profession leaders, covering a range important topics in the industry.
- Timely updates on current topics: The topics represent leading edge topics selected for their importance to professionals in the industry
- Nationally recognized speakers: This is an opportunity to obtain insights from many of the leaders in our profession. In all prior years, we've assembled rosters of nationally recognized speakers
- Continuing professional education credits: The conference will provide up to 10 continuing professional education credits
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.