Valuing Common Stock After a Series A Financing
BVR's Special Series on Fair Value
Thursday, March 14, 2019
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Review data from more than a dozen Series A financings by life sciences companies to summarize the terms of a typical deal
- Review preferred features and assess their impact on value
- Cumulative dividends
- Participation rights
- Participation caps
- Review “tranched” financings
- Estimating the value of forward contracts and options to invest
- Illustrate how each of these features affects common value
- Describe the terms of a typical Series A financing for a life sciences company
- Recite the meaning of preferred features and how they influence common value
- Describe techniques to evaluate and adjust for tranched financings
- List actors that influence the value of common relative to preferred
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.