Using Government Data Sources to Revolutionize Healthcare Valuation
BVR's Special Series presented by the BVR/AHLA Guide to Healthcare Industry Finance and Valuation
Wednesday, January 9, 2019
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Overview of Government Data Sources
- Uses of Medicare Cost Reports
- Uses of IRS Form 990 Data
- Uses of Medicare Utilization, NPI data, & the Medicare Physician Fee Schedules
- Uses of Open Payments & ClinicTrials.gov
- Comparison of Government Data to Proprietary Surveys
- Future Opportunities for Government Data
- List the various government data sources that are available
- Describe how to use government data sources to fulfill aspects of the valuation standards
- Recite the advantages and disadvantages of using government data sources in healthcare valuation engagement
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.