Valuing the Misuse of Intellectual Property Online
BVR's Special Series on New Economic Damages Guide
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- A Financial and Economic Perspective on Internet & Social Media IP
- Old World v. New World Infringement
- Tools to Improve Valuation and Damages Analyses
- Educating the Audience
- Case Study: Educating the Trier of Fact about SEO and Search
- Case Study: Application of Google Keyword Tool
- Valuation & Damages Methodologies
- Internet Analytics as an Apportionment Tool
- Case Study: Google Analytics to Support Unjust Enrichment
- Case Study: Social Media Analytics to Support Lost Profits
- Case Study: Google Analytics in Name & Likeness Claim
- Case Study: Social Media in a Relief from Pay Per Click
- Leverage the data collected from Internet analytics
- Evaluate the importance of Website traffic, Search, and Social Media marketing to business performance
- Employ data gathered from Internet analytics and social media sites in valuation opinions and damages calculations
- Educate clients, jurors and attorneys on the key concepts of profit apportionment, Internet-based miss-use, and relief from pay-per-click
- Incorporate the all-important narrative aspect of a damages expert’s report and testimony; and the requirement that the judge, arbitrator or jury understand the context of search, social media and web-based marketing
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.