Apportionment Models: Valuing the Contribution of Intangible Property and Assets in Disputes
BVR's Special Series on New Economic Damages Guide
Thursday, October 11, 2018
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Review need for apportionment analyses
- Discuss the theory underlying apportionment analysis
- Present the apportionment model used by Nevium in valuation and strategy assignments
- Steps in using the apportionment model
- Value total operations of the business
- Forecast each source of revenue
- Identify key assets and resources
- Develop apportionment rates
- Value the forecast apportion rates
- Check results
- Advantages and limitations of model
- Understand the reasons to conduct an apportionment analysis
- Review analytical tools to identify the key assets and resources used by a business organization, and tools to quantify the contribution to organizational profits made by each asset and resource
- Apply apportionment models to help clients evaluate strategic decisions
- Describe the steps to develop apportionment-based valuation analyses for multiple valuation contexts
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.