Calculation Engagements: Risks, Rewards and New Guidance
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, September 6, 2018
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- General differences and requirements
- Standard of value
- Purpose of the calculation engagement
- Calculated value and opinions of value
- Calculation engagements and dispute/litigation engagements
- Calculations allowed in court
- Calculation engagements and the understanding with the client
- Comparison of valuation and calculation under VS 100
- Identify and explain the differences and limitations associated with calculation engagements
- Describe when and how to use calculations in litigation and non-litigation services
- Explain how calculations are being used and viewed by the courts in various jurisdictions
- Restate what level of reliance is allowed and how that is disclosed
- List raps and problems in calculations and calculation reports
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.