Impact of Tax Cuts and Jobs Act on Valuation: Six Month Review (A Web Workshop)
BVR's Interactive Web Workshops
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
10:00am-2:00pm PT • 1:00pm-5:00pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Qualified Business Income Deduction and valuation
- Effects on the cost of capital
- Spending, financing, and timing (permanent vs. temporary, expensing, interest rates, bonus depreciation)
- Relationship with family law matters
- Identify situations affected by TCJA
- Assess the impact of TCJA on valuations
- Discover alternative methods for dealing with changes
- Evaluate options grappled with when performing business valuations in years 2018 and beyond
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.