Fundamentals of Financial Modeling
BVR's Special Series on Advanced Modeling and Methodologies
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Logical structure of decision theory
- Mathematical model structure for spreadsheet application
- Strategies to minimize the occurrence of errors
- Outline recommended texts
- Review populated Excel financial analysis file
- Identify the advantages of mathematical models over subjective judgment
- Identify the problem solving process applied to financial modeling
- Identify common spreadsheet errors and bias
- Identify the financial modeling process
- Describe an overview of an active electronic spreadsheet financial model
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.