Reasonable Compensation After the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act: To Infinity and Beyond
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- New limitations under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 that involve owner-employee compensation
- 20% deduction of qualified business income for eligible pass through entities
- Reasonable compensation issues for all business owners
- Two primary approaches
- Owner-employee compensation normalization adjustments
- Different key-person attributes that can impact reasonable compensation
- The most common “gotchas”
- Landmark case law
- Summarize how the new TCJA rules will involve reasonable compensation
- Describe the two primary approaches for determining and supporting reasonable compensation determinations
- Describe the different key-person attributes that can impact reasonable compensation
- Explain how to avoid the most common “gotchas” in the determination of reasonable compensation
- List landmark case law on reasonable compensation determinations
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.