Valuing Wineries in 2018 - An Update
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, January 30, 2018
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Key value drivers in wineries
- Management’s understanding of their place in the market
- Product mix that makes sense
- Smart use of proper sales channels
- Adequate capitalization
- Special issues/considerations
- Challenges valuing inventory
- Lack of helpful guideline transactions
- Related-party transactions not at market
- Impact of alcohol laws on operations
- Dealing with the data
- Case study
- Understand the different key value drivers for wineries
- Discuss challenges including valuing inventory and limited data sources
- Review the impact of alcohol laws on operations
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.