A Practical Guide to Valuing Contingent Considerations
BVR's Special Advanced Series on Intangibles
Tuesday, January 23, 2018
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Discussion of key findings of the contingent consideration working group
- Scenario based method vs. option pricing method
- Adjusting management projections for risk-neutral framework
- Case study: application details of each method
- Reasonableness and consistency in updates
- Identify different types of earnouts
- Apply different methods for different earnout types
- Adjust management projections to fit a risk-neutral framework
- Describe when to use Monte Carlo simulation
- Test for reasonableness and consistency
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.